Custom Search

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Your LovingKindness

You have created me and gave your breath to me,
You mould me in your likeness, as clean as I should be,
You gave power to me, Your Spirit who is free,
You entrusted me my will, the soul that I would be.

I enjoyed your creation, everything is good,
You have just one Rule, not to feed on that fruit,
Came serpent with temptation, the woman became a tool,
Forgotten to obey You, then everything went wrong.

My soul in rebellion, never found its way home,
Sin became a part of this God-moulded soul,
I was blinded and deceived, I didn't see you close,
I felt You were afar, I thought that You were gone.

I continued to sin, until I was wrecked,
All else had went away, leaving me distressed,
This life that was wonderful, is facing its torment,
Would there be any hope, or am I near to death?

Then there was silence and a cold touch of wind,
And suddenly Your voice, was all that I heared,
"My son, My beloved, its now that you take heed,
I am the Lord Thy God, repent and you will live."

It was then that I learned that You never abandoned me,
When I felt that You're away, it was me who gone astray,
I never became grateful for the life you gave to me,
For every morning that starts, I was never thankful to Thee.

I was blinded and didn't see, how much You treasure me,
You even gave Your Son to die in place of me,
You have forgiven me, You gave Your hands to me,
You even carry me when I am full of misery.

You have transformed my life, You have blessed my days,
From sinner to believer, Your lovingkindness stays,
From receiver to giver, Your grace and mercies remain,
I will then obey and serve you till the end of my days.

No comments: